Want to share Your Story?
The Live Scar Free Group (LSFG) wants to post patient stories of those suffering with similar disabilities. Therefore, we want to learn more about the patients and the patient’s physician.
If you’re interested, please prepare a 3-5 paragraph submission with the following information:
- Patient’s name, and country of residence along with an available email address
- Scarring situation including location and how it happened
- What was done to treat the scaring?
- What were the results and how did the patient’s life change because of the treatment?
- Physician’s name. location, email address and his/her comments
If available, before and after photos may also be submitted. Photos must be in JPEG format. The preferred language for content submission is English.
Submitted stories will be reviewed by a panel of the LSFG and will be considered for publication on this website.
Email your story and any photos to Atula Gupta, MD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lebo’s life was changed on December 11th, 2013 while on route to work
Doctor Gupta treated this woman’s acne scars using microneedle radiofrequency
Acne Keloidalis Nuchae (AKN)
Doctor Munavalli treated this man’s AKN electrosurgically using a CO2 laser
Doctor Clemontoni treated this woman’s 2nd and 3rd degree burn scars
Doctor Rosier treated this woman’s iatrogenic keloid on the patient’s jaw
Asphalt “Burn” Scar
Doctor Gold treated this child’s asphalt “burn” scars and hypertrophic scars